Maybelline!


I have recently come across some new items complementary from Influenster! The items on the left are what arrived in my first VoxBox today! I received the brand new Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara and a bonus liquid eyeliner, SCORE! After trying the new mascara, I am super thrilled, the mascara goes on nice and smooth and sees to give a good amount of length and volume. This mascara was not clumpy at all and looks very natural at first, but is easily layered. I would definitely recommend getting your hands on this item if possible, it's a great new find!  I am supper excited to try out more Maybelline products! Down below is a picture of my Maybelline stash! Comment below what your favorite Maybelline product is!  If you love getting to test out new products and review them I would definitely check out the site Influenster, it is currently one of my favorite websites to search around! www.influenster.com Go check it out!


Comments

Popular Posts