November Empties!

Here are the products that I have finished within the past month! Below are reviews or each and if I plan to buy this product again! I hope this helps you decide if you want to try out these products or not! I will link where you can buy all of the products at the end of this post.


Smash Box Studio Skin foundation: I got this product in the shade 1.1, I purchased this product from Sephora for $42. This was the first liquid foundation that I have purchased and I was over all very impressed with it! The formula wasn't to heavy and it had a medium coverage. I found this shade worked well for my light/medium completion. I definitely plan to buy this product again in the future!

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover: I purchased this product from Sephora in the travel size (1.7oz) for $14.50. This product leaves me with mixed emotions. When it came to taking my makeup off this product was absolutely amazing! It got rid of make that you wouldn't haven even know was there that my makeup wipes missed. The downside to this product is that it left my face very oily after, and I often had to blot the oily residue off with a tissue. At this moment I am not sure if I would invest in another bottle of this makeup remover.

Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner: I purchased this product at Sephora in the shade Matte Black for $12. I love using this product in my waterlines, seeing as it is the first eyeliner I have found that doesn't end up smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. It has a nice and smooth formula and a solid color. I have gotten this product many times and plan to continue purchasing this item!

Benefit They're Real! Lengthening Mascara: I purchased this mascara at Ulta in the shade Black for $24. I fell in love with this product instantly! This mascara enhanced and darkened your lashes with out having them clump or look like your wearing a ton of mascara. It was very natural looking. I definitely plan to purchase this product again in the near future!


Foundation: http://www.sephora.com/studio-skin-15-hour-wear-foundation

Makeup Remover: http://www.sephora.com/take-the-day-off-cleansing-oil

Eyeliner: http://www.sephora.com/retractable-waterproof-eyeliner

Mascara: http://www.ulta.com/theyre-real-lengthening-mascara

Comments

Popular Posts